The Turned On device gets your mind back in the game — and off your helmet-mounted GOPRO® HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4. As you know, optimal performance in extreme sports requires an absolutely clear head (and nothing good can happen when personal safety takes a backseat to a blinking light).
- In-your-face indication Keep your eyes on the action — and finally stop worrying about your camera. Turned On uses a super-bright, three-color LED indicator, which shines blue for “standby/ready,” red for “record” and yellow for “warning/error.”
- Preemptively indicates problems A blinking yellow light warns you before problems become disasters. You’ll never again be caught off-guard by the four most common errors: the wrong mode, a low battery, low memory card space, and high camera temperatures.
- Eliminates frustrating surprises Missing card? Accidentally left the camera in “settings” mode? A solid yellow LED lights up when recording is not possible, so you won’t miss the shot.
- Built to last Turned On’s adjustable, rubberized display, and ABS encased electronics were designed specifically for extreme sports, by professional extreme sports cameramen.
- Custom back seals and protects The polycarbonate, water-resistant back keeps the camera secure and dry.
- Sips power Turned On’s highly efficient design uses minimal power from the camera — and only does so when it’s powered on. The Turned On accessory never needs to be charged. It’s always on standby, ready for the action!
- Hardwired, for your peace of mind Turned On’s hardwired design takes away the nagging worry of interference (or Wi-Fi dropouts).