The following are areas where the Telesis excels:
- The highest quality- RI is known for it’s legendary quality.
- Rugged and durable.
- Each generation has been technically more advanced than the competition.
- Easy to use – Simple and easy for the student to operate.
- Rigger friendly – Not just a saying but true. One of the simplest systems to pack and maintain.
- Cost effective, they last long and are easy to maintain.
- 4 different sizes means that there is a size for all sizes of individuals and canopy combinations.
Building your Student System for your Operation
- The harness and container is provided with all the component parts of the reserve and main.
- To complete your package, you must “add” the cost of the main deployment parts for the type of training used at your drop zone.
- For Example: If your training is AFF-BOC only, the price of the AFF-BOC parts must be added to the base price of the Telesis.
Note About Training Applications
- If your training includes both “Free fall” with a main spring pilotchute and AFF-BOC the container can only be set up with ONE type of Main Over-ride Deployment (MOD) handle for the “off-side” jumpmaster.
- You may choose either the MOD pillow handle for use with the spring pilotchute or the MOD loop handle for the throw-out pilotchute. The MOD handles are not interchangeable or compatible with either types of deployment.