Payments & Refunds
- What forms of payment are available?
- Square One accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check and bank wire. We will provide wire details during the sales process. Any wire fees will be covered by the customer and items will ship once the payment has been finalized and funds deposited for the full sale amount due.
- Where is my refund?
- Refunds are processed once we receive the returned item to our warehouse. Your refund will be processed to the original card from the transaction. Please be aware that refunds may take 5 – 10 days to show up in your account. Note that refunds are for the cost of the item and any sales tax collected only; shipping charges will not be refunded.
*Custom orders cannot be refunded
- Why am I paying sales tax?
- Sales tax on your order is calculated according to the destination of the merchandise, since states have individual tax laws. Square One Parachutes, Inc. doesn’t benefit from the collection of sales/use tax and we remit collected tax directly to the taxing jurisdiction. We are required to collect tax on any order sent to states where we operate a retail business. Sales Tax is charged on merchandise and shipping for orders delivered in the state of California.
Ordering & Shipping
- How do I place an order?
- Orders can be placed online at www.square1.com, via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. over the phone at 1-951-239-9042, toll free at 1-800-877-7191 or alternatively visit one of our pro-shops.
- Where is my tracking number?
- Tracking numbers are sent to you once the parcel has shipped from our warehouse. You swill receive an invoice for your records along with tracking number via the email on your order. If the email isn’t sitting in trash or spam, please contact customer service 1-951-657-8260, or email us at our Contact page and we will provide an update to the status of your package.
- What happens if I refuse a shipment?
- We do not recommend refusing shipments. If the shipment is refused then it may or may not be returned to our warehouse. All refused shipment costs are obligated to the customer and all return costs including customs duties and fees will be deducted from any refund.
- How much will it cost to ship my package to me?
- Shipping estimates are available in your shopping cart. After adding the items to your cart, you will be prompted to add a shipping/billing address. Once all the fields are completed you will then select your shipping method, which will give you an estimated charge on shipping. Shipping charges are based on the size, weight, destination, and courier provider.
- What is a store pickup?
- If you would like to pick your package up at one of our pro-shops, you can chose “in-store” pick up at the shipping option and make a note of which location. Please note that local county and state taxes will be applied to all in-store pick ups. See our Locations for available pick up destinations.
- Why am I paying import duties/fees?
- Duties and taxes are not reflected in the price of the item you purchase from Square One Parachutes, Inc. Items that are purchased that do not originate in the country you reside in are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on items when transported across international borders. Check your country’s customs’ duty fee schedule prior to placing an order to mitigate any confusion.
- How do I become a Sub-Dealer?
- We have a sub-dealer program for gear stores and drop zone owners. In order to be considered for eligibility you will need to fill out a sub-dealer application form and vetted accordingly. Accepted sub-dealers will place their orders with a sales representative via phone or email.
*Square One reserves the right to revoke sub-dealer status if sub-dealer does not maintain compliance to the rules.
*Sub-dealers are responsible for processing their Customer’s orders and return transactions.
- I measured my head, why doesn’t my helmet fit?
- Helmets are the most exchanged and returned item at Square One Parachutes, Inc. Head shapes vary, therefore even you if measure correctly there can still be a discrepancy in sizing. Note that each helmet manufacturer has their own sizing guide; see the KISS sizing guide here. The best thing is to try different helmets on in one of our locations, Perris DZ, Elsinore DZ, Eloy DZ, and HQ or a friends. If it doesn’t fit, we will exchange it for another one as long as the helmet is in NEW condition.